Many mystical paths teach that this world is only a dream and that when we pass on we will reawaken to our true reality.
When I get too caught up in the trappings of this world, I ask myself, “How would I live if I knew this was only a dream?”
Here are my answers:
- Follow my heart. Always.
- Forgive continuously (it’s only a dream, after all!)
- Love with abandon.
- Caper (dance and skip joyously) wherever I go…even if someone’s watching!
- Give material possessions and wealth away with non-attachment.
- Speak my truth with love and compassion.
- See only the best in others.
- Pour 100% of myself into what I believe.
- Only do what I am passionate for.
- Hug and touch more people.
If we all started living as if this life was a dream, we’d all be living in a very..not a nightmare!
What would you do differently?